Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Curl Mascara

08:30:00

Hey Everyone! 

Today I am going to review the Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Curl Mascara (bit of a mouthful)! I've had this mascara for quite a while and then I just stopped using it, don't know why, so the other week I picked it up again and started using it. I now love it! However, if you like volume to your lashes then you won't like this. 

This mascara really does curl your lashes and makes them look longer, it stays well throughout the day and I really do like it! It is my new favourite mascara! 

It lasts well and you don't end up with the mascara all over your face look at the end of the day!

Overall, it's one of my new favourite mascaras and I will definitely enjoy using it!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Really like the way it lengthens and u ssid that it stsys in place too.. Wish it helped in volume also..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete