Models Own: Gun Grey

08:20:00

Hey Everyone!

Today I'm going to be talking about this models own nail polish in gun grey! First of all I got this in my boots clearance sale for £2.00!! So it was a total bargain!! 

I think this colour is perfect for autumn/ winter that is coming in soon :( It is a gun grey (so the name fits it perfectly). It's a grey with tiny specks of glitter that catch the light and look really stunning!

Application is easy and it takes about 2 coats to get full opacity, it dries really quickly and last for about 3-4 days! 

I really like this and it will definitely be a staple for the colder months coming up.  



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, a models's own nail polish for £2, that's great! I love a good bargain too x

    I'm now following via GFC and Bloglovin :-)

    You can take a peek at my blog too if you like xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I'm following you back! :) xx

    ReplyDelete