Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation*

06:35:00

I was literally so excited when this landed on my doorstep! It is the latest offering from Rimmel, the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.

The consistency for this is unique, it's part liquid, part mousse, but nonetheless I like it! It kind of reminds me of cement, but don't let that put you off! have the colour 010 Light Porcelain and I have to say it's practically a perfect shade for me! On first application I found that it blended in really nicely into the skin and left me with a natural looking face. It didn't look caked on (which is always good)!

In terms of packaging its quite nice. It doesn't have a pump so be careful when squeezing the product out but other than that its quite nice.

Throughout the day I still looked matte and didn't look shiny, which is something I always look for in a foundation. 

I seriously love this foundation and it has become a firm favourite!  Well done Rimmel!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So many giod reviews i have read n some days about this product...
    I want it too now..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete