Skincare Tag

08:30:00

Describe your skincare routine in 5 words
Simple, easy, hydrating, thorough,  quick 

  What's your skin type?

Normal with some oily patches.

  What's your favourite skincare product?
Nivea Refreshing Moisturiser, it's really cheap and doesn't break me out.

Top blemish zapper
Witch Hazel Anti - Blemish Stick

Face wipes yay or nay? 
If you're in a rush yay, but not on a daily basis.


  Toner yay or nay? 

 I use toner and I think it's quite a nice step in my skincare routine, so yay.

  High end skincare or high end make up?

Skincare, I'd rather buy something that makes my skin look amazing so that I don't need to buy or wear a foundation that hides my skin.
 
  What's the most unusual skincare product you've tried? 

I've never really tried anything that unusual really. I'm pretty normal when it comes to skincare.

You're in a French pharmacy and can only pick one item - what is it? 
Bioderma!
 
Tell us your top skincare tip 
Always take off your makeup at night and know your skin type!


Photo taken from Makeup Savvy 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very useful tip.. Its very imp to know your skin type and remove makeup before you sleep..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete