This OR That Tag

06:42:00

Hey Guys!

Today I've decided to do the this or that tag. I think this will be a fun tag and I hope you enjoy it!

Makeup
Blush OR Bronzer
Blush
Lip gloss OR Lipstick
Lipstick
Eyeliner OR Mascara
Hmmm, mascara
Foundation OR Concealer
Concealer
Neutral OR Colour Eyeshadow
Neutral
Pressed OR Loose Eyeshadow
Pressed
Brushes OR Sponges
Brushes

Nails
OPI OR China Glaze
OPI
Long OR Short
Long
Acrylic OR Natural
Natural
Brights OR Darks
Brights
Flower OR No Flower
No Flower

Body
Perfume OR Body Spray
Body Spray
Lotion OR Body Butter
Body Butter
Body Wash OR Soap
Body Wash
Lush OR Other Bath Company
Other (The Body Shop)

Fashion
Jeans or Sweatpants
I don't know! I wear a cross between the two! Looks like jeans, feels like sweatpants! Errr... sweatpants?
Long Sleeve OR Short
Short
Dresses OR Skirts
Dresses
Stripes OR Plain
Plain
Flip Flops OR Sandals
Flip Flops
Scarves OR Hats
Scarves
Studs OR Dangly Earrings
Studs
Necklaces OR Bracelets
Necklaces
Heels OR Flats
Flats
Jacket OR Hoodie
Hoodie

Hair
Curly OR Straight
Curly
Bun OR Ponytail
Bun
Bobby Pins OR Butterfly Clips
Bobby Pins
Hairspray OR Gel
Hairspray
Long OR Short
Long
Light OR Dark
Light
Side Sweep Fringe OR Full Fringe
Side Sweep
Up OR Down
Down

Woooh, that was a long post, hope you enjoy my answers and let me know if you do the tag!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My choises in makeup section would have been exact same as yours..
    Dont forget to enter my giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete