Review: No7 Cleansing Water

10:07:00

Hey guys!

Today I'm going to be reviewing the cleanser I have been using for the past 1-2 months. I bought this when Boots were giving out their £5 off skincare and £3 off makeup. I was in the market for a new cleanser and seen as this would be a bargainous £3 with the voucher I thought why not!? And off I hopped to the till!

This is a water based cleanser so it's like Bioderma, I haven't tried Bioderma so can't compare the 2 though. 

Onto the actual cleanser, I chose the type specifically for combination, oily skin. It comes in other types as well so if you had dry skin it would have a clanser specially catered for you. This has a slight smell to it which personally I like, but if you had sensitive skin then this might not be for you! 

This effectively removes my makeup at the end of the day, I don't wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis. However, I think if you did then it would probably take it quite a while to dissolve through your makeup. 

I do really like it, it makes my skin feel refreshed, it smells nice and does remove most makeup. If you wear heavy makeup on a day to day basis then you may want to double cleanse though. So, I do like it, but it's not holy grail! I really want to try the L'oreal cleansing water as I've heard so many rave reviews, but I have a body shop cleanser to use first! :( I told myself to finish products before I buy more!! :(


Available here



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks like a nice product, its so difficult to find a good makeup cleanser
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete