Oh My Haul #2

07:53:00

Hey Guys!
Today I have a haul for you of some bits that I have picked up recently! Take a look!

Primark - £4

Primark - £5

Republic - £3
http://www.usc.co.uk/soulcal-tiger-boxy-crop-top-653301?colcode=65330112

Shorts: Primark £5, Top: Newlook - Not Online, Sale

Tops: Both New Look £1.50 Sale, £6.99 (Not online)
L-R: Collection Cream Puff (Fairy Cake), Collection Blush and Highlight Cream Duo
(\Strawberries and Cream), Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (2 Light)
L-R: Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation (010 Light Porcelain), Rimmel Scandeleyes
Eyeshadow Paint (005 Golden Bronze) 
L-R: Maybelline Baby Lips (Pink Punch), Express Kajal Eyeliner (35 White)
Colour Show Nail Varnish (Cool Blue)
The Body Shop Seaweed Cleansing Pack
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint: (L-R), Lychee, Key Lime)

Skirt: Select - £5, Top: Primark: £4
http://www.selectfashion.co.uk/clothing/s038-0901-60_blue.html



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those are really cute stuffs! :) Followed you via GFC. By the way, if you have time, I am inviting you to join my giveaway. I will be picking 2 winners and each can win 2 pieces of clothing. I hope you can check my blog soon. :)

    Enter IamJenniya X Ahaishopping Giveaway here.
    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete