Review: Avon Colour Trend Eyeliner: Black Attract

06:37:00

Hey!

This eyeliner is really good actually, I'm really impressed with it! It's by Avon and is in the colour black attract. The eyeliner applies really creamily and it doesn't drag your eye. It stays put for quite a while but when you put something on your waterline, it will wear away eventually. 

I do really like this eyeliner and will continue to use it, it's a nice deep, black that applies really creamily and it packed full of pigment I hate eyeliners that you have to press really hard to get any colour onto your waterline. I can't stand eyes so having to stand for ages at a mirror pressing really hard onto the inner rim of my eye doesn't help when your squeamish around eyes! But, thankfully, this is really nice to apply and it doesn't drag your eyes. 


http://test.skimlinks.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments