Review: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

07:12:00

Hey Guys!

Now as you've probably guessed from the title of this post, I am going to be reviewing this concealer! This concealer has had a lotta lotta hype surrounding it. I was in the market for a new concealer as my old one had started to dry up and go a bit icky, so when I saw this on offer in Superdrug for £3.69 instead of £4.19, I thought I'd give into the hype and buy it!

And boy am I glad I did! This is now holy grail!! I love it! It's such high coverage so you only need a tiny amount! This covers everything without looking cakey. This covers any spots or blemishes that I have without making it look obvious that I'm covering something - yay! It also covers any dark circles that you may have effectively.

I seriously love this and will continue to repurchase now! 

Buy it here or here (reduced here)!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am looking for a good consealer , will try this as its your holy grail..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on the blog circuit for so long and after trying a couple of their mascaras this may be next on my list!

    ReplyDelete