Review: Maybelline Baby Lips

05:32:00

Hey Guys!

Today I'm reviewing the Maybelline Baby Lips! Ok, these have been so hyped up by our American bloggers so when they finally landed in the UK, everybody was excited (including me)! Now I caved so quickly into the hype and within the first 2 days of them being launched in the UK, I'd bought one! Pink Punch!

First off, this smells amazing! To me it's like raspberry's and peaches mixed together! It's lush! I picked up one of the tinted balms and this one is tinted pink. As you can see from the picture below, it does have a quite a bit of pigment for a tinted lip balm.

It applies really smoothly and creamily to the lips and since using this my lips have been smooth. 

Overall, this isn't an incredible lip balm, but, it leaves a nice amount of colour, smells delicious and does help moisturise your helps. It's nice to have in your handbag but it isn't holy grail. 

Buy it here or here for £2.99!

Sorry it's this way up, Blogger won't let me change it! Grrr



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love baby lips, have the same color.. :)
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete