Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

05:48:00

Hey!

I picked this up in my local Boots in the clearance sale and it was reduced a £1! It's a really nice, pale pink that is perfect for everyday. The shade is 410 Softshell Pink.

The packaging looks very posh - black and gold - and it looks and feels more expensive than it was. On application I found that it applied nicely but throughout the day it did settle in lines in the lips. I think if you had really dry lips this formula wouldn't be for you. 

It lasted pretty well throughout the day and It's the perfect your lips but better. 

Overall, I do like this lipstick but I would say it isn't amazing. I'm happy with it fkr £1 but if I'd payed the full price of £7.49 then I would feel slightly disappointed.

Available here


You Might Also Like

0 comments