Haul // Topshop, New Look, Primark & More

00:30:00

Since exams began I have hardly left the house for revision, so now that they are over I've been on some massive shopping days. It's been good to finally get out of the house and I've had some really successful shopping trips. 

Next year I go into sixth form so I do not need to wear a uniform so I have been buying some items for next year and also we go on holiday to Barcelona so I've got some holiday pieces. 


From Primark, I got this simple stripy top which was roughly £3, so an absolute bargain. I also got this chevron patterned top which was £5. There used to be a very similar one in Topshop which I never bought as it was too expensive, but this is a very good copy.


From Hollister, I got this tie dye style top which was £16.50; it's quite expensive for what it is, but I adored the print and style of this top. This is the first thing I've ever bought from Hollister, I'm definitely going back. I also got one of their sprays which smells SO GOOD!

From Topshop I got this simple black sweatshirt for casual wear. It's incredibly comfortable and cosy so will be perfect for when the cooler months roll in.


From New Look, I purchased this bardot style top. I love the pattern on this and think it will look fab on holiday. It's quite cool and looks stylish - I also think it will look great with a pair of denim shorts.

Also, from New Look I got this denim pinafore. I love the style of them and they're quite effortless and stylish and I really like the vibe it gives off.


I got a lot of skirts! First from Primark, I got this skater style black and white checked skirt. This was reduced to £3, so I'd have been stupid to leave it behind, right? 


From New Look, for £4, I got this black and white a-line skirt. I like the zip detail up the front of it and think it will be wearable in all seasons.


Another skirt from New Look, this one is sort of a peacock print and it has flashes of blue running through it. I really like the style and think it's very versatile.

From Miss Selfridge I got yet another checked skirt. This is such a lovely material and I actually wore this on my last day of year 11. 


Back to Primark, I got this floral skater dress which was only £5! I feel like this could work in summer or winter (with a jumper over the top). It fits so nicely and I can't wait to wear it.

Also from Primark I got this Aztec print shorts for wearing around the beach or going it. They were very cheap and would look good on holiday.



Lastly, from New Look I got this pineapple print dress. I adore the colour of this, and it fits so nicely! I love the pattern, it's very fun and bright.

From H&M I got this cutout dress which I really like, It's very lightweight so will work perfectly on holiday. I could also wear a top underneath and turn it into a pinafore style dress in the winter months too.

That is the end of my mammoth haul. Congrats if you made it this far! I really love all of the things I bought and can't wait to start wearing them - let's hope we get some summery weather.

Have you bought anything recently? Let me know in the comments!

Tash xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments