Lusting After: Kanken Backpacks

05:40:00

For some strange reason, I have been completely obsessing over these backpacks, I'm not exactly sure why, but I love them. They have such a simple design yet I'm still completely in love with them. If someone would just like to lend me around £60 that'd be fab or if they would like to buy me one in fog grey, that'd be even better.

I love the kind of style they have and at the moment I seem to be spending ages on Pinterest looking at them and how people style them. I'll just let the bags do the talking...



Lusting After: Kanken Backpacks



Let me know if you love them as much as me!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Omg I have wanted one of these for ages! Might have to ask for one for Christmas xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bags so much too, I have actually just ordered a navy one!

    www.wheresmylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete