UPDATED EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE

02:48:00

The last time I did an everyday makeup routine was quite a while ago so I thought it'd be an idea to do an updated one. I don't do that much as quite frankly I can't be bothered - who has time in the mornings to do a complex routine? Certainly not me!


Firstly, I prime my face with the Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifier, I can get really oily skin, especially during summer and at school so this helps to keep some of that shine at bay, plus it's tea tree so supposedly helps with the terrible skin I'm having at the moment.

I then use my Maybelline Brow Drama to slick through my brows to keep them in place all day. I can't be bothered to do anything major to my brows so this just keeps them in place and ensures they don't look too unruly.

I then just line my eyes with my Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner - I love this eyeliner as it's super black and lasts all day. I don't do any flick as I can't do winged eyeliner to save my life and due to the shape of my eyes, you can never see it anyway.

I then slick on a bit of mascara using the Maybelline Lash Sensational; I love this mascara, it's my absolute favourite. It makes my lashes black whilst also adding length and volume.

I then use the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer underneath my eyes initially and then go back over that with the Mac Select Moisture Cover Concealer. This combination completely covers my under-eye circles and doesn't crease. I then use my Seventeen concealer over any spots or blemishes as my Mac one has a slightly orangey/ yellow undertone.

I then use an MUA blush (similar) and highlighter on my cheekbones to add some colour to my cheeks as I can look very pale. 

Finally, I powder with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder and slick on some lipstick. This will either be the L'Oreal Infallible Sexy Balm in Go Pretty or Go Home or my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi which I am loving!

That it what I put on my face everyday, let me know what you use on a daily basis!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i live the same one from MUA :)
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lash sensation is amazing!

    www.lindsaydavison.co.uk

    ReplyDelete